Blogadda

Wednesday 8 July 2015

My home beautiful



I have always aspired to make my home a place to feel happy and inspired. A home in fact takes the centre stage in the lives of many of us, a focal point and a point of attraction. It is a place where we not only relax and unwind but also entertain. After a period of time the home though clean tends to lose its shine. The answer is to give it a make over.
The make over should be such that it is quick, easy to do and to top it all affordable. A make over that does not cause a dent in your pocket and with excellent results. My friends always speak highly of the Reward me site. I followed them and decided to visit the website for tips on how to give my home a quick, easy and affordable makeover. I went to the home section and under the topic home décor https://www.rewardme.in/home/home-decor I found what I needed. There were many articles but the one that caught my attention was titled Quick, Easy and Affordable Makeovers for the Home.
It is easy enough to update the wardrobes but it can be daunting when it comes to re-decorating your home. Buying of new furniture and renovations are expensive and time-consuming features but there are ways to give your home a quick, easy and most of all, affordable refresh which I came to know from the following article.  https://www.rewardme.in/home/home-decor/article/quick-easy-and-affordable-makeovers-for-the-home.
After reading the article I moved the chairs and the sofas in the living room and my room started to look different. I switched certain pieces in between rooms and rearranged my art and pictures. It surely gave a brand new look to my home.
All this only required a little juxtaposition and no money was spent. I then looked around and changed the cushion covers to complete the new look of my living room. This done I moved to the dining area and placed a set of new table mats as well as a bunch of flowers on the table to give this area a feel of freshness.
Next I used my net saris as curtains to complete the dream effect I also placed some decorative mats on the sofa arms.
My bedroom also got new net curtains as well as tucked in sheets for a streamlined effect.
I re arranged the crockery in the kitchen and settled back to enjoy a cup of tea and at the same time enjoying the change in my home. This was possible all because of the article in the Reward me website and I really felt rewarded by the new look of my home.
https://www.rewardme.in/home/home-decor
 “I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.”

No comments:

Post a Comment