Blogadda

Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Dream home is ready



Our wardrobe changes with every change of the weather. Similarly our home also needs a constant make over with the change in the seasons. Just as we feel fresh and enervated with a change in our dresses, shoes and bags so does our home. With the onset of the summer season you switch to clothes that are light and airy. Our home also needs to look lighter and brighter. With the intent of giving a transformation to my home I searched for tips on how to make my home look happy and bright.
I happened to visit the Rewards me website. https://www.rewardme.in/home/home-decor/
 I found it to be a treasure trove of ideas and options. Here I came to know that I need not spend a fortune to give that airy desired look to my home. I found the article A Summery Curtain Call to be very useful
https://www.rewardme.in/home/home-decor/article/a-summery-curtain-call
Without spending a fortune now I could transform my home into an airy summer palace.
I came to know that curtains with light-weight and breezy will breathe new life into my home décor. Window curtains are one of the easiest ways to give a room a face-lift. They have the power to instantly brighten or soften a room and with a little innovation, you can inject design and drama into any space. If I would like to control the light and temperature in the room, I should go for block-out curtains. And if you want to bask in the sunlight, then sheer curtains are the answer. Cool shades like blue and green are advised to keep the heat at bay. Sky blue brings serenity to a space and is great for a room where you want to relax and unwind. For a rich, elegant feel that shines in the sunlight, pick darker shades. Light, pastel shades are the favorites for the summer season. For a feminine touch go for a blushing hue of pink and if you like to experiment go for pop colors and pair yellows, fuchsias and oranges with neutral colors like grey or white.
I have learnt how to choose the right fabric. Linen and cotton are fantastic light-weight fabrics made for the warmer months. Transparent voile also is a great way to let the sunshine in. Velvet is a good option due to its density with silk as an excellent alternative. The article advises the use of soft, modern prints inspired by nature for a gorgeous look while retro and geometric patterns intensify the playful spirit of summer. Nautical patterns spell sophistication and floral designs are a great way to bring summer blossoms into the home. Metallic gradients, ornate designs and crystal embellishments lend a luxurious, regal appeal. I too can be a trendsetter by mixing up fabrics and colors to customize the curtains. I find the result to be spectacular. I need not spend on designer curtains now. I can make my own curtains I have used lace to spruce up the hemlines to create a striped illusion. My dream home is ready.
https://www.rewardme.in/home/home-decor

 “I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.”

1 comment: