Blogadda

Saturday 11 April 2015

Do anything but blogging #IamWashiqur

"I blog because I am" I seriously live by the mantra. For me its a matter of personal choice. Earlier I used to write a diary and now some of its content finds its way to my blog pages. Its personal and I do not bother much about what others say or feel. However a day after the Bangladesh unfortunate incident when a secular blogger was hacked to death my grandmother came to me with the newspaper and said "you also do this blogging Na.." Stop doing it or your life would be in danger. I was startled by her statement.
Like everyone else in this country and the world we bloggers do have a right to express and present our opinions . Therefore I extend my support and pledge to stand by every blogger because within me is a Washiqur Rehman and any other blogger who has ever been harassed or harmed in any way

#IamWashiqur
#IamAvijit

1 comment:

  1. Blogging, these days, indeed needs a brave heart....

    Here is my take on the same issue:
    https://maniparna5002.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/freedom-of-speech-for-bloggers/

    ReplyDelete